Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wish list from my friend Kelli's site! (partial list, let's call it number one)

~
~
~
~


My friend Kelli makes these wonderful dolls!!! Handmade. So here I'll keep a list of the ones I want. Her site is Dancinggoddessdolls.com

For the most part, unless no other choice, I collect the 11" dolls. Some only come larger, but I prefer, if able, to keep to 11"...


1. Mary Magdalene:




2. Hestia:




3. Sedna





4. Gaia:




5. Oya (I have the 6" version)





6. Pele




7. Shaman




8. White Buffalo Woman



9. Oracle



10. Cernunnos




11. Dylan




12. Epona




13. Flidais (have    )




14. Grandmother Spider Woman




15. Gwynyhfar



16. Medusa



17. Oak King




There's plenty more, but will save for another time.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: